Sunday 29 August 2010

A Brilliant Birthday

Yesterday was my 26th birthday & I really had a lovely day. I am such a lucky girl to have such wonderful family & friends  ♥ Lee really spoilt me this year *blush* with these AMAZING Vivienne Westwood Melissa Ultra Girl Shoes AND a Paul's Boutique hoodie!! It's a really fab one too ... with 'have a nice day' smiley & 'LOVE' patches and diamonte lightning bolts all across the back! *squeal*

Arsenal were even kind enough to win for me against Blackburn before we went for dins at Fusion here in Northampton with Mum, Peggilini, Nicola & Mark. It really is a great restaurant with such a huge choice from the buffet - my faves were mini vegi spring-rolls, chocolate & cream cups and the gorgeous pineapple sorbet. Afterwards we went downstairs to Fuse, the basement level bar, where they have a seperate 'powder room' complete with hair straighteners to use free of charge!! Very impressed! Check out their website ... www.fusion-fuse.co.uk/ ... we didn't get in until 1am! Gasp! We had the Jerry Green Fun Day to do today! Lols x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...