Tuesday 23 August 2011

We're all going on a Summer Holiday...

aToday we are off on holidays!! *Excited!*

We are visiting Daddy Puppy Love in Holland until the 3rd September so will also be there for my birthday which will be nice :) We haven't visited for ages where he was so poorly so we are really looking forward to it! We still be staying on his yacht which will be something new as I have never been on one before... I hope I dont get seasick! :S lols! But I do wish I could pack Buzz and Honeybun in the suitcase with me....
We will still be able to post while we are away so stayed tuned for updates of gorgeous Dutch doggies! I can't wait to meet Dad's doggie next door neighbour Kischa in the reals and see over the way doggie neighbour TomTom again. He is a little terrier cross with a mind of his own - his name is TomTom because he goes off on little walks by himself if he isn't watched 24/7 but always finds his way home

This means that whilst we are away, the Puppy Love Online Store & eBay shop are 'closed' but you can still order while we are away & we can respond to messages etc, it's just that any orders will be made up and despatched from Sept 5th :) x x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...