Sunday 12 June 2011

Swedish House Mafia's Doggie Heroes

Phew! We really have been 'working like a dog' the last few weeks here at Puppy Love HQ getting all ready & stocked up for the summer shows...which *drum roll please* start at Dogs Trust Snetterton!! Wooo! Now whilst sewing, always have MTV, Viva or one of the other wonderful music channels (oops, don't want to annoy any of them! Lols) on and love to sing along much to the amusement & maybe even annoyance of the neighbours I'm sure!! There are lots of great music videos out there, loving Jessie J's fun 'Nobody's Perfect' and the attack of the LMFAO zombie-dancers puts a big smile on my face everytime but this one by Swedish House Mafia really does take the bonio... I can't get enough of it & you may think silly, but it chokes me up everytime I see it...in a good way though! :) It perfectly depicts dogs' loyalty, courage & all round beauty. They really do save my world! Enjoy! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...