Sunday 25 July 2010

Canine Cam!

I really want one of these for Buzz & Hunbun... a camera that clips onto your dogs collar & takes piccies at timed intervals to show you their view of the world! Brilliant! I have often wondered what goes on their little heads & how they see the world and although this isn't a video camera (yet!! I'm sure it will be next on the cards!) gives a lovely snap-shot into their world. In my opinion, it's better than a video in a way, getting little insights at intervals makes it all the more special. Check out the article for more details and pics of Seth Lakeman's gorgeous dogs... xx



You can buy the Pet's Eye View Camera from iwoot.com for £40 here :) x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visit my blog, now I'm following you. Saludos desde Panama. Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...