Tuesday 6 July 2010

SEW Busy!!

I have been sooo busy these last few days getting ready for Sunday's Fun Day @ The Dogs Trust that I just haven't had a chance to post!! But I have got lots of new designs ready... including Pirate & Sleepy Dogs bandanas & cushions!! I managed to get some cotton in the same print as the oilcloth I use for my pegbags in red tones & greens! They are looking really cute. I also made some bunting for my stall & 2 little knitted jumpers which if I say so myself really are adorable! I do hope everyone likes the new designs - I have been sewing my little socks off. Infact, as I was searching for a smoking sewing machine graphic to make you smile, I came across this beeeauty of a sewing machine!!
I'm sure it's not as clever or precise as my trusty Janome 1580 but as anyone who knows me will verify... I am the biggest sucker for Hello Kitty!! Love Love LOVE her!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...