Saturday 10 July 2010

Less than 24 hours!!

Less than 24 hrs to go now...!!! I spent today putting finishing touches to my display & getting everything ready for the stall tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the day & seeing all the gorgeous doggies & other stalls. And what tropical weather we have been having... sooo hot! Weather forecast says it won't be so hot tomorrow which is good for the dogs. I would take Buzz & Honey but I think that they will be happier chilling out at home than in the hot sun all day and little missy hates the car so much bless her. Am really excited to get feedback from  owners ... & doggies too of course!! ... on my products * fingers x-d everyone likes them!* :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign up for the Puppy Love Newsletter...